Find out how to find organizations to collaborate with.
When starting work on the organization of an international project, it is necessary to find an organization from another country (or countries) that will be willing to cooperate with us. It may be a single, trusted, befriended foreign organization, or many new groups that we only got to know when developing an idea for this exchange.
Regardless of who we choose, the most important thing is to manage our cooperation well – and it is not easy, because we live in different countries, we have different knowledge and different experiences.
- What is a partner organization?
- What is a partner organization’s role?
- How to choose a partner organization?
- Where to find partner organizations?
- What are you supposed to know about your partner organizations?
- What formal requirements should a partner organization meet?
- What is the importance of cultural differences when selecting partner organizations?
- How many partners can there be?