See how to prepare your project application.
A good application can only arise from a good, carefully thought-out idea. If you know exactly what you want to do, with whom, why and for what purpose – that’s half the battle. Now it’s worth taking the time to put it into the right words and make the employees of the National Agency love this exchange as much as you do!
Completing the online application form can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you break it down into its prime, you’ll definitely be fine. Make sure your answers are comprehensive, transparent and direct. Also attach a pre-prepared schedule and plan a budget (which is much easier than you may think). Click “send” – and we keep our fingers crossed!
- Who can apply?
- Where and when to apply?
- What if the application fails?
- Basic concepts related to the application
- What to describe in the application?
- How to complete the application?
- How to prepare a schedule?
- How is the application assessed?
- How to handle the budget?
- Where will the results appear?